Some things just won’t budge.
Chin fat that just won’t go? There is no makeup, chin exercises or chin diets that make even the slightest difference.
Tried all the tricks? Sticking your neck out a bit too far? Scarves in the summer? Don’t worry we all do what we can to hide our flaws. That’s why when we find something that lasts forever we jump on it! No more tricks, it’s time for treatment! Dr Face can help move what you thought would be with you forever, and rid you of that double chin.
WHAT in the world are fat dissolving injections?
Fat Dissolving Injections act on submental fats around the jaw line by breaking it down and flushing it out through the liver. This solution to fat reduction is a non-surgical process, meaning you can be in and out of the doctor’s room within 40 minutes. There is no recovery time necessary, however some swelling can be expected for up to a few weeks after. This occurs due to the inflammatory response which shows the product is working. It is swelling of the good kind.
Sounds too good to be true, is it?
Like lots of good things in life, this treatment takes a little time. This is not a quick fix, no promises of an overnight miracle here, all in good time. People usually require around 2- 3 treatments and there is a recommended 3 months between each visit. It takes a little while till you see the desired results. The important thing is the results do come and the results are permanent. Yep, gone forever. At Dr Face the word is these fat dissolving injections will soon be as popular as anti-wrinkle injections and fillers.
What happened to liposuction?
Is that still a thing? For those wanting fast results, liposuction can be an attractive option, and It can be cost effective if you’re looking at having other cosmetic procedures simultaneously, however, it can be very expensive if not. Recovery time post-surgery is at least two weeks and can be quite painful. The risks of negative side effects are higher than compared with fat dissolving injections, however if you choose a qualified and well experienced surgeon these risks can be reduced dramatically. So yes, liposuction is still a thing.
And for me it will be….?
Homework wasn’t just for high school. You need to do some serious research, get informed, ask questions and make properly informed choices. STAT. First step is to book a consult and assessment with our specialised doctor who happens to be one of the first qualified in Melbourne treating patients with fat dissolving injections. This treatment isn’t appropriate for everybody, we encourage people to be realistic and discuss with your doctor if you are an appropriate candidate for this treatment.
Please, just the pros and cons?
Fat dissolving injections:
The good bits
- Non-surgical option, no knife, theatre, anaesthetic etc.
- Permanent – takes approx. 30 mins and starts to work instantly.
- No recovery time – straight back to your day.
- Injectables can target specific problem areas ensuring facial symmetry is achieved.
Just keep in mind
- Desired result can take a couple of treatments with a few months between visits
- Swelling is a side effect and may last up to 4 weeks, (don’t throw away that turtle neck just yet).
The good bits
- More fat can be removed than with injections.
- Can be cost effective if having other treatments done simultaneously.
- The procedure is undetectable, well pretty much, as the scar is under then chin
Just keep in mind
- This is a surgical procedure performed in a theatre inc anaesthetics and can attract some big bucks
- The recovery can take a couple of weeks and be quite painful
- There is a risk of side effects inc nerve injury, scaring, bleeding etc.
At the end of the day, when you’re ready to say adios to that chiny chin chin, you have a new option. Let’s leave the tricks for the clowns, Dr Face can give you back some definition around your jawline forever ‘without a trace’.
Everybody is beautiful. Nobody is perfect.
Book a consultation today and let the team at Dr.Face work their magic.